The mission of ONL NJ is to:
- Advocate for nursing leaders on healthcare issues and policy
- Advance nursing leaders and aspiring nurse leaders through providing education and mentorship
- Engage members on healthcare issues that impact nursing in NJ
This is the foundation that establishes the purpose of the Education, Research and Mentorship Committees.
- The Education Committee is charged to develop education programs for current and future nurse leaders that support ONL NJ strategic initiatives.
- The Mentorship Committee is established to facilitate relationship building for personal and professional growth of ONL NJ members at all levels.
- The Research Committee purpose is to assess, develop, implement and evaluate evidence based strategies that support the ONL NJ five initiatives.
May 19, 2023 | 09:00 AM - 12:55 PM
Participants will report that they have confidence in initiating some form of nursing research that will advance research, scholarship, and evidence-based practice within their practice setting.
June 16, 2023 | 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This is a unique combination of eLearning Modules designed by Dr. Louise Jakubik, Nurse Builders and live virtual review of the eLearning and discussion facilitated by Mentorship Committee member ...